Friday, October 26, 2007

Dodger and The Blitzy...

In the post below, I reference a skill called Dodger. My bad, that's technically not a WEGS 101 skill - but it is part of the Trickster Skill cards that we use at conventions. So, for those of you furiously paging through the rulebook - it ain't there. It is a powerful skill - the power trade-off is that it is a Reaction Skill, so using it forfeits an aggressive action. It's a big "get of of jail almost for free" skill. Def makes the Trickster hard to hit.

Funny story behind this skill and The Blitz. For the card layout, I can fit 8 cards per page. Warriors, Rangers and Tricksters start with 7 skills. I just couldn't stand the empty spot on these pages, so I added 1 more skill to have 8 per page. The Mage and Sage end up with 15 skills each (4 skills and 11 spells). So, those guys could use 1 more skill each. I'll fill it with a new spell...

No comments: