Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Big 7...

Last week flew by - not a lot of free time to keep you all entertained with my mindless ramblings. As the cons get closer, the free time vanishes - plus the fact that the summer is upon us doesn't make weekend time go quite as far...

Last week was a major push week for the final layout/design of WEGS 101. The book needs to be under wraps asap so we have it ready for this summer's release. Don't worry, we're in great shape for a GenCon release. I was hoping to 'ave 'er done by Origins - but that ain't gonna happen.

About this time last year, I had the same stuff going on with WEGS Copper (the book that never got released...). I was still hopeful to hit the GenCon release date, but by mid-July that was out the window. T'aint happening again...

So, what is the Big 7? It's my weekly listing of the things I need to get done to stay on course. I don't know why I elevate 7 items - craps probably. Last week's list was:

1. Finalize art for WEGS 101
2. Finalize layout/design WEGS 101
3. Finalize Ark Kard for posting on website
4. Print new Skill Kards for conventions
5. Finalize printing contracts / pricing
6. Promo plan
7. Convention logistics plan

The Big 7 is also a section on the WEGS 101 Ark Kard that details the seven main player options: Ready, Attack, Aim, Fire, Cast, Blast, Move.

Life imitates craps???

No comments: