Tuesday, May 1, 2007

And So It Began...

Years ago... many, a many.

There are several points of origin. Layer upon layer of accumulated history that all blended into the perfect storm and caused this old knight to pick up his pencil and dice, and stride off into the lands of sword-n-sorcery adventure gaming.

Here it is that I shall lay down the tale that led me to creating the game called WEGS - the Wickedly Errant Game System. It was a path filled with trials and tribulations, doubt and dementia. This blog is gonna detail my journey as a game creator and all the wacky things I did along the way.

It's a perilous land out there in the realms of sword-n-sorcery gaming. Hopefully this blog will reveal the giants who are parading around in the world as windmills, too... Or maybe some budding game designer will peruse these pages and get a better understanding of what encompasses building a game. Maybe not.

Life is too short not to play games.

My armour!

My sword!

Marvellous adventure, dear friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To each his Dulcinea...