Friday, July 4, 2008

Origins Aftermath...

Origins ended five days ago...
I am only just eating the peanut butter and chocolate sandwich that Sue got me for lunch last Sunday. Yes... I brought the sandwich home with me, then forgot about it in the cooler, which I just cleaned out last night. Thankfully, peanut butter doesn't go bad too quick (nor does chocolate)! These peanut butter sandwiches are one of the highlights of going to Columbus for the con; you just can't beat the Krema Nut Company for one of the best peanut butter sandwiches around! The fact that I'm finally getting around to eating the sandwich is just a taste of how nuts (pun intended) things were at the first official GameWick Games booth. It was a blast, but non-stop work. As our work is having fun, there's no downside as far as I can tell. Except exhaustion... More details to follow on the con and the games and the great folks who are calling WEGS home. I'm probably taking my posts down to once a week as there's so much other stuff to get done for the remaining summer conventions and the upcoming Pirates of Penzantium rules release. Back to my week old sandwich...

No comments: