Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sales So Far...

Well, WEGS 101 is officially three weeks old. Sales are trickling in via the internet/Paypal store. For all 12 of you who read this blog (and who haven't picked up your copy yet), details are here:

http://www.gamewick.com/Buy_WEGS_101.html

So far we have WEGS 101 in Ohio, Colorado, Oregon, New York and, of course, New Jersey (I made my mom buy a copy...). We did a limited run of 250 - so don't wait to get your copy of the first print run! I had wanted to go with 300 copies to be in sync with the fated Spartans, but just couldn't muster the courage to do so...

I'll probably need those 50 for the Christmas rush, too...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry,
Will you have WEGS for sale at TriaDCon?
Mel

Anonymous said...

Yup, Mel - 101 will be for sale at TriaDCon. Looking forward to the con. Should be a blast!

William Purcell said...

I just finished reading the book El Willy... and seeing as how I have been playing without one for so long, it felt goooooooood.

Anonymous said...

Are you guys going to be at Ubercon this year?

If I can get the time off to head down there, I fully plan on picking up a copy of the book. If I can't get the time off, I might either develop a nasty 'cold' or, (worst case scenario) buy one over the internet.

I'd much rather pick it up in person (and go a round or two!)

El Willy said...

Hey Barbara!

Yes - we'll be there with our wares (WEGS 101)! And def jump back into a game - we'll announce the WEGS games we're running there by Monday.

Thanks for checking in!