Monday, July 9, 2007

Countdown To GenCon...

Despite the fact that the last thing I wanted to do today was anything WEGS related (after doing it non-stop for the last five days at Origins), I hesitantly pulled down the online GenCon schedule to see how it would compare to what I just went through.

(I'll be honest - there were times between Origins games that I just wanted to crawl into a corner and sleep. If it weren't for the Weghogs juice-ing me up with Dr. Pepper, that just might have happened...)

According to the latest GenCon pre-registrations, 9 of my games are sold out. Out of the 99 total seats available at the WEGS table, 33 remain to be filled. 20 of those remaining seats are for our three Sunday afternoon games (which tend to be dead slots due to the fact that the con is at it's end and folks try to use that time for their final shopping spree in the exhibit halls). With the exception of those three Sunday games, all other games have folks in them.

Despite the fact that the only thing I want to do right now is sleep, I'm pumped for this next WEGS onslaught. Between now and GenCon, I have two other cons with equally aggressive game schedules - but I wouldn't want it any other way.

The summer of WEGS rocks!

No comments: